Spencer is super picky about food but he love cookies. He found a box of butter in the fridge that had a picture of cookies on the front. He brought it to me and wanted me to open it for him because he thought there were cookies inside. I explained that it was butter and that we make cookies with butter. He didn't understand so I opened the box to show him that there were no cookies inside. He still didn't understand so I peeled back the wrapper on one of the sticks and showed him the butter inside. He smiled, took the stick from me and ate it! I thought he would gross out after the first bite, after all he is a picky eater, but he took bite after bite and kept saying, "nummy cookies". I guess I need to pack his fruits and veges inside a box with a picture of cookies on the front! It is double funny because when Wayne was a teenager he decided that some day he wanted to name his own child "Butter" because he just likes the word that much and/or because he is just that silly. So while I was pregnant and before we decided on a name for Spencer we called him "Butter". Thus the caption "butter eating butter".
too funny!
GROSS!!:)
Post a Comment
2 comments:
too funny!
GROSS!!:)
Post a Comment