9 years ago
Saturday, April 11, 2009
Puppies!
Yeah so it's been awhile. I have a million things to share but I'll start with the latest. Kate had puppies two days ago! What a pleasant surprise! Cough, cough. They are SO adorable! As you can see in the picture, Scott is bummed. He is plopped on the floor next to Kate and her puppies, staring and sighing. What's up with his buddy and all her twirps?! For the record, Scott is not the father! He is the uncle. The bored-to-death-and-when-is-Kate-gonna-wrestle-with-me-again-uncle. Even though this wasn't planned and it came at a bad time with finals around the corner, it has been a joy to watch the miracle of life and the super cuteness of pups. Kate is such a good mommy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Finally, a post!!! I've been wondering what you guys were up to. Tell Wayne Happy Belated Birthday. Good luck with your finals - and the puppies are adorable.
What a zoo!!!
Post a Comment