BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, September 5, 2009

What?!




The week before school started, Andrew and Spencer were trying to do a trick on the trampoline and as you can see, it didn't work quite like Andrew planned it. At first I was shocked that my little boy broke his arm! What?! Once that wore off and I thought about how rambunctious and daring Spencer is, I guess that really I am shocked that he made it for over four and a half years without a cast! Sweet Kate is keeping our patient comfortable.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Mr. and Mrs. Hillarious said...

Yay for blog updates! Poor Spencer! I guess boys have to break an arm sometime or other, though, huh? After all...he is Wayne's son...you can't expect him to sit still very long! Love the video and the cape, too!

Heidi Gale said...

hold up... pencer pencer broke his arm? I feel out of the loop. Oh well hope he is feeling better.