BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, October 26, 2009

ACT

Andrew made a perfect score on a state test and as a result, he has been invited by Duke University to take the ACT this coming February! WHAT?! In the 7th grade?! Can his mommy come too and hold his hand? Can he bring a super hero lunch box and do they take naps? Do they know how old he is?!! This is super exciting and at the same time it is almost more sad for me than his first day of Kindergarten. I adore Andrew. I miss him terribly when he just goes to scout camp. I am excited for his future but I can't stand to think of him leaving so soon. I know, I know, he still has about 6 years or less to go but this ACT stuff makes that seem not that far away now. Sigh. So if he scores high, he will be eligible for all kinds of programs... I guess. Whatever that means it has to be good!

7 comments:

The Titmi said...

Awesome Andrew!! I did that too- Take a deep breath Michelle!

Heidi Gale said...

That's crazy! I'm proud of him though!

Molly said...

smarty pants!! congrats andrew!
and congrats michelle for having such a smart kid! you can claim at LEAST half of that. :)

Mr. and Mrs. Hillarious said...

He gets it from our side of the family. :) Go Andrew!

Anonymous said...

Hey, I took the SAT in 7th grade. I got invited to do this program too that would finish my 2nd two years of high school and 1st two years of college all at the same time. I decided no to, though, because of many reasons. Andrew, you rock my friend.
~Christian

Candace said...

YAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY! Way to go Andrew! I can't believe how grown up he is! congrats!!

Theresa said...

That's awesome. It will be interesting to see how he does. Love, Shima