We had another awesome season. Andrew really stepped it up this year and Trinton was on fire. I don't know why but I never brought my camera until the last game. Well... really I do know why... my brain is consumed by school and I can't remember anything nowadays. Then I forgot to bring extra batteries and the ones I had died in the beginning so I only got one short video clip. Trinton had a million awesome plays and even though this is the only clip I got and it isn't a great one, I think you can see his fire. He didn't make it this time but he has blocked a punt before. He is #77 in the red, closest to my camera. You might have to watch it more than once because all of the action is at the beginning of the clip.
9 years ago
2 comments:
He just plowed right through! Awesome!
~Christian
Pretty impressive!!!
Post a Comment