BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, March 28, 2010

ACT

We just got a letter from Duke University inviting Andrew to a recognition ceremony in May because out of the 74,000 7th graders across the nation who took the ACT this year, Andrew scored in the top 2%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wayne read the letter to me over the phone when I was driving home from taking a test on Friday. I almost had to pull over because I was so excited that I got light headed. I couldn't wait to get home and tackle my silly boy. THAT IS AMAZING!

7 comments:

The Titmi said...

Such an amazing guy!!!

Mary's Heights said...

This brings tears to my eyes! Give Andrew a big hug from me - I'm celebrating with yoghurt and fruit in his honour!

the hamms said...

thats amazing, your going right? How exciting,

Sarah said...

What a smarty pants. Keep him working hard!

Molly said...

Smarty Pants!! Congrats!

Theresa said...

Wow! I always knew that my grandsons were the best! Congratulations, Andrew!!! Love, Shima

pcerik said...

Dude, I'm late on that news, but HOW AWESOME IS THAT?!?!?!?!!