BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Geology Rocks!



There is something really awesome about seeing your child standing in the middle of the stage and a cast of 40 singing a song about your son's character! Professor Rock, you rock! I am so proud. The whole cast gave an outstanding performance... seriously... great talent. I love this school district, there are so many great opportunities. I kept wishing that Kelly, Charlotte, and Andrew H. had been there to cheer with me... he is following your footsteps... remember that I took him to your school performances and Andrew H's Astroworld performances when he was little. He wore a white beard as Santa Claus in Kindergarten and he finished off elementary school wearing a white beard again in Geology Rocks! He looked like Papa. He he. He also created a PowerPoint presentation that was part of the set... he has both sides of his brain cranked!
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: