BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Jesus Wants Me For a Sunbeam

(Click on the play arrows for "I Stand All Amazed" or
"How Great Thou Art" on the top right of this page.)
I love teaching Sunbeams. My lesson today was "I Am Thankful For My Senses." It was supposed to be four lessons but I rolled them all into one (or two) because we had some catching up to do. I love thinking about the simple, basic things that can be taken for granted. Our senses are a beautiful part of the way we enjoy life.
I love how honest these little guys are and the stuff that they blurt out. They say what we might only think and it cracks me up. I also love how just singing a little song that uses cute hand gestures can light up their eyes.
We learned about the creation earlier this year. It reminded me that we are completely surrounded by all that Jesus created. You can not look in any direction and not see something that was made from the resources that He gave us on earth. We can be reminded of Him and His love for us every second of every day just by looking around at all the blessings that we are surrounded by. Try it... right now. See if you can look in any direction and not find something that He gave us the resources to make. Even the computer in front of you is a blessing. I am amazed at His love that surrounds me.

0 comments: