BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, July 4, 2008

Our blog anniversary

I recently realized that I started this blog one year ago. I love to blog and I love to read other people's blogs. If you don't have one, please start one. It is so easy, fun, and free. It is a great way for me to keep in touch when I am super busy... click, type, click... and then I am done! Click, read, scroll, read... and then I feel like you are not so far away and like I know what's up with you too. I wish the rest of my life was so quick, easy, and cheap! Someone recently told my sister that she didn't read my sister's blog often because she is bored with the "bragging". What?! That is my favorite part of her blog!! Brag, babble, post pictures that let me see and enjoy your little world... just blog! ... please. :) P.S. We love the comments that you have left on our blog. It is a nice little way to say that you care.

One more thing... I love the notation "...". It it great that we can just go on and on... and not worry about complete sentences... we can insert side thoughts... and make it sound more like a conversation... rather than an essay... plus polka dots are always cute... even when it is just three in a row... it is a fun way to babble... I can't think of anything else to type so that I can keep ...ing ... he he.

0 comments: